Terms and Conditions for Choowi Platform
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Choowi website and app (“Platform”). By accessing and using the Platform, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using the Choowi Platform.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing the Choowi Platform, you acknowledge and accept these Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please discontinue your use of the Platform.
Throughout these Terms:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to users accessing the Choowi Platform.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Choowi.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and Choowi, or either the Client or Choowi.
Unless otherwise stated, Choowi and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Choowi. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://choowi.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://choowi.com.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://choowi.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://choowi.com.
- Redistribute content from Choowi (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
5. User Comments, Listings, and Reviews
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users and third parties to post and exchange opinions, information, material, listings, and reviews (‘Content’) in areas of the website. Choowi does not screen, edit, publish, or review Content prior to its appearance on the website, and Content does not reflect the views or opinions of Choowi, its agents, or affiliates. Content reflects the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Choowi shall not be responsible or liable for the Content or for any loss, cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Content on this website.
Choowi reserves the right to monitor all Content and to remove any Content which it considers, in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Content does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Content does not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Choowi a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Content in any and all forms, formats, or media.
6. User Responsibilities
By using the Choowi Platform, you agree to:
- Comply with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Behave responsibly, respect the rights and privacy of others, and refrain from any unlawful or harmful activities.
7. User Data and Privacy
8.1 Raffle Rules
Participation in raffles is subject to the official Choowi Raffle Rules. Users are encouraged to review these rules carefully to understand the terms and conditions governing raffle participation, eligibility, prize distribution, and other related details. Raffle rules.
8.2 User Responsibilities
By participating in raffles on the Choowi Platform, users agree to adhere to the official Raffle Rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from raffle participation.
8.3 Prize Redemption
Winners of raffles conducted on the Choowi Platform may be required to follow specific procedures for prize redemption, as outlined in the official Raffle Rules.
8.4 Raffle Ticket Storage
Users are responsible for the safekeeping of their raffle tickets generated on the Choowi Platform. Choowi is not responsible for the loss, theft, or unauthorised use of raffle tickets.
8.5 Changes to Raffle Rules
Choowi reserves the right to update or modify the Raffle Rules at any time. Users will be notified of changes to the rules, and continued participation in raffles implies acceptance of the most recent version of the Raffle Rules.
9. Notifications and Subscriptions
Users who check in with businesses may be automatically subscribed to receive in app broadcast messages and other notifications from those businesses. Users have the option to manage their subscriptions and notifications within the app.
10. Business Listings and Reviews
Businesses may create listings on the Choowi Platform. User reviews and ratings are encouraged but must adhere to our content guidelines. Choowi reserves the right to moderate content and remove inappropriate or harmful material.
11. Affiliate Program & Store Credit
12. Content Ownership and Intellectual Property
Users retain ownership of the content they post on the Platform. By posting content, users grant Choowi a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, and edit their content.
13. Termination and Account Deactivation
Choowi reserves the right to terminate or deactivate user accounts or business listings for violations of these Terms or fraudulent activities.
14. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Choowi excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to the Platform. Choowi is not liable for any loss or damage of any nature. However, these limitations do not apply to liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraud.
15. Changes to Terms and Services
Choowi may update these Terms and modify or discontinue certain services on the Platform. Users will be notified of changes, and continued use of the Platform implies acceptance of the most recent version of these Terms.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by UK law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the UK.
17. Contact Information
For inquiries or concerns regarding these Terms or the Choowi Platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org